- Tiffany is the founder of PR and branding agency Bats on Strings and the leather goods and lifestyle brand Flying Fox.
- Beyond Louisiana, she has lived in New York, Tennessee, and Florida, and is a Parisian at heart.
- In 2013, she sold her first handbag, which was the first NFL approved clear purse. This bag ignited her career as a handbag designer.
- She has a deep appreciation for good lyrics. One of her favorite lyrics is “In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make” by The Beatles.
- For anyone who needs a little help in the self-love club, she recommends the book “You Are a Badass” by Jen Sincero.
- A quick glance at her bathroom counter shows a major obsession with French beauty products.
At a young age, Tiffany Napper knew she wanted to create something with purpose. She has always been both a music enthusiast and a fashion lover, so it is only fitting that her career now encompasses both passions.
After picking up skills as a writer, editor, and photographer, Tiffany Napper embarked on a full-time career as a publicist and creative director. In 2011, she formed Bats on Strings, a boutique Branding and PR agency for musicians and creative endeavors, so that she could help people she believes in reach their dreams. In a nutshell, she created her dream job.
In 2013, looking for a fashionable way to abide by the NFL clear handbag security policy, Tiffany founded the handbag and lifestyle brand Flying Fox. It quickly became clear that her mission was not only to fulfill a need but also to inspire women to be their best self. The brand has since expanded to include minimalist, thoughtfully designed leather handbags and accessories in addition to stadium approved purses.
New Orleans, Louisiana, but New York City is close runner-up