- Lianna is a conversion copywriter (it’s a thing) and recovering inbound marketing director.
- She runs Punchline Conversion Copywriting and co-runs SNAP Copy.
- When she’s not writing or optimizing copy, she’s dancing with the Star-Steppin’ Cosmonaughties, doing comedy at the New Movement Theater, or slurping Malbec.
- She thinks you should read William Gibson’s Burning Chrome short story collection.
- There is probably a cat in her lap at this very moment.
Lianna Patch loves nothing more than making readers pause, smile, and click (in that order).
Before she took her copywriting business full-time in 2012, she worked as a fine-dining server, dubiously qualified legal assistant, surprisingly efficient spa manager, and–for about 4 days–as a barista. She sang a cappella at Tulane University and graduated summa cum laude, if you care about that kind of stuff.
She was a member of Joanna Wiebe’s first-ever Copywriter Mastermind, and regularly nerds out about marketing psychology and conversion in public. You can see her speak at conferences like New Orleans Entrepreneur Week, VenturePOP Conference, and Conversion World.
While she doesn’t usually truck with the idea of ~*~manifesting what you desire~*~, she does believe in asking for what you want (politely). Right now, she’s looking for folks who are interested in testing funny copy in their email sequences and landing pages. Get at her (please).
New Orleans, LA