- She owns Kelly Draws, a studio focusing on custom graphic design, illustration, and lettering.
- Kelly Draws also carries a line of hand lettered and illustrated giftable goods.
- She has a part time job at West Elm as a visual merchandiser and artist.
- Kelly has a cat daughter named Lola who is an okay roommate, I guess. They live in Old Gretna.
- She runs, but not like, fast or anything. As of December 2016, she’s finished 2 marathons and 9 half marathons.
- One day she hopes to start a food blog with her younger brother.
Kelly found out she was destined to ‘draw things for a living’ when she was punished in kindergarten for drawing a huge mural under a table during nap time, using the stumpy crayon nubs discarded on the classroom floor (true story).
Fast forward a bit and she studied graphic design and graduated with her BFA from Louisiana State University, and landed a job at a local advertising agency. In 2014 Kelly decided to try her hand in the world of freelance design and fell in love with being her own boss and working on projects that she really vibes with, especially branding, illustration, watercolor painting, and hand lettering.
New Orleans, LA