- Justin runs boutique design and marketing agency This Creative Lab.
- He is one of the co-founders of VenturePOP conference, but recently stepped down from his position as Content Coordinator to start Curious Tribe and pursue a speaking career.
- He does freelance photography for Dear World.
- Justin taught Advertising and Branding at Loyola University.
- He loves to create hopeful illustrations and most of them are women with afros.
- He has a mild obsession with the show Steven Universe.
- His favorite podcast is Startup by Gimlet Media. (Listen to season 1 and skip season 2.)
Justin Shiels has always been compelled by the power of words and pictures. He received his BFA in Graphic Design from Loyola University New Orleans and his Masters in Arts Administration from the University of New Orleans. He has over 9 years of experience in communications, marketing, and graphic design and has gained professional experience from EC Advertising as an Interactive Designer, Peter A. Mayer Advertising as a Graphic Designer, the New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts as a Communications Specialist, and Faculty at Loyola University in the Communications Department.
He is passionate about creating compelling strategies, design, and content.
New Orleans, LA